SMITH FLOOR DRAINS : FLOOR DRAINS
Smith Floor Drains : Thomasville Wood Flooring.
Smith Floor Drains
- (Floor drain) A floor drain is a plumbing fixture that is installed in the floor of a structure, mainly designed to remove any standing water near it. They are usually round, but can also be square or rectangular. They usually range from 2 inches to 12 inches, most are 4 inches in diameter.
- (Floor drain) A fixture set into a floor, used to drain water into a plumbing drainage system.
- (Floor Drain) Click to jump to another letter: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Z
- Treat (metal) by heating, hammering, and forging it
- Rhodesian statesman who declared independence of Zimbabwe from Great Britain (born in 1919)
- United States sculptor (1906-1965)
- United States singer noted for her rendition of patriotic songs (1909-1986)
Three-quarters of Earth is an alien world, lying beneath the surface of the oceans. And although it encompasses over half of the world’s species, we know more about the surface of Mars than the bottom of the ocean. It’s only recently that science has penetrated this world, revealing extraordinary life forms and vast sweeping landscapes on a scale that defies imagination.
If we could remove the water, what would we see? Using CGI animation, based on the latest scientific research, Drain the Ocean explores one of Earth’s last great frontiers as never before—revealing unimaginable landscapes more dramatic than anything on dry land.
Yet another quick snap. This one was not thought out at all. Taking pictures has been the last thought on my mind lately, and by the time I realize I haven't taken any I've run out of time to go outside and take a great photo of the facilities here.
Anyway, this is the drain in the floor in my dorm's bathroom. At first I was simply taking a picture because I enjoyed the lines, but after looking (rushing) through a little photoshop, I thought of how it could symbolize the fatigue I'm experiencing lately. Mentally & Physically.
Floor Drain Plumbing
Floor drain dry fitted and almost ready for connection. First there is the small matter of installing the two layers of 3/4 inch plywood flooring. The three sections of the PVC trench-drain have yet to be solvent-cemented together; I need to determine the finished floor height and shim the drains accordingly
shop floor to top floor
refinishing old wood floors
pelvic floor training
floor design software
scratched hardwood floors
flooring and carpet
kitchen design floor plans