CALIFORNIA FLOORING. FLOORING
California flooring. Floor paint for wood. Wooden floor sanding.
- A state in the western US, on the coast of the Pacific Ocean; pop. 33,871,648; capital, Sacramento; statehood, Sept. 9, 1850 (31). Formerly part of Mexico, it was ceded to the US in 1847, having briefly been an independent republic. Large numbers of settlers were attracted to California in the 19th century, esp. during the gold rushes of the 1840s; it is now the most populous state
- In ancient Greek mythology, ambrosia (????????) is sometimes the food, sometimes the drink, of the Greek gods (or demigods), often depicted as conferring ageless immortality upon whoever consumes it.
- a state in the western United States on the Pacific; the 3rd largest state; known for earthquakes
- (californian) of or relating to or characteristic of California or its inhabitants; "Californian beaches"
- The boards or other material of which a floor is made
- floor: the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- building material used in laying floors
- (floored) provided with a floor
Get your attic together! Attic Dek is the only storage system designed specifically for unfinished attic space over a garage or under a roof. The prefabricated plastic panel squares are secured with screws to the attic floor joints to create flooring space for storage or a stepping stone pathway to get to hard to reach spaces. Attic Dek panels require no measuring or cutting. Each has five prefabricated holes for screws to be secured into the attic floor joists. Installation is quick and easy. Strong and sturdy, one square has been tested to support 250 pounds. Available in 24" x 16" squares (pack of four) or 16" x 16" squares (pack of six). Screws included. Please see zoom for examples of item in use. .
Where Cat Toys Go To Die
I'm sure other cat owners can guess what this is... it's what you find when you move your couch to vacuum underneath it.
Chandeliers on the floor at Playhouse West
Actually, on the floor of the building next to the playhouse that's apparently being used for storage.
SW255 Specifications: -Species: Maple. -Color: Marina. -Construction: Engineered. -Installation type: Nail / Staple / Glue / Float. -Edge: Micro bevel edge and end. -Additional features: HDF Core. -Surface: Soft Scraped. -Width: 5''. -Length: 10'' to 58.5''. -Thickness: 0.38''. -Square feet per carton: 19.72 sq ft. Related Trim: -Quarter round: SW959 - 504. -T-Molding: SW958 - 504. -Flush reducer: SW953 - 504. -Threshold / Carpet reducer: SW957 - 504. -Flush stairnose: SW955 - 504. -Overlap stairnose: SW956 - 504. -Overlap reducer: SW954 - 504. Warranty: -Residential: 25 Year. -Commercial: 5 Year. Installation Instructions
composite porch flooring
killing floor sharpshooter
laminate flooring california
floor hockey skills
hand scraped engineered flooring
double wide mobile home floor plans