FLOOR SCRUBBING MACHINES HOME : MACHINES HOME
FLOOR SCRUBBING MACHINES HOME : JOHNSON KLEAR FLOOR POLISH.
Floor Scrubbing Machines Home
- Remove dirt by rubbing hard
- (scrub) dense vegetation consisting of stunted trees or bushes
- Rub (someone or something) hard so as to clean them, typically with a brush and water
- scrub: the act of cleaning a surface by rubbing it with a brush and soap and water
- (scrub) (of domestic animals) not selectively bred
- (machine) any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- (esp. in manufacturing) Make or operate on with a machine
- (machine) an efficient person; "the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine"
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- Of or relating to the place where one lives
- Relating to one's own country and its domestic affairs
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
- home(a): used of your own ground; "a home game"
- provide with, or send to, a home
- Made, done, or intended for use in the place where one lives
These scrubbing pads clean just about everything. Combined with any of the proven cleaning products your results will be amazing. Carpets, fabric, rubber, leather, tile and even convertible tops. Made of tough, coarse, open-cell foam that won't deteriorate when you have tough cleaning to do. Put them on your 3 inch random orbital and you'll greatly reduce the effort and hassle of cleaning. Remove that stubborn brown haze on your tires in no time. Carpet stains disappear quickly and easily. Rubber floor mats will look perfect. Hook-and-loop backing attaches to the 3 inch foam pad holder or the 3 inch random orbital. Rinse clean in warm water and reuse.
From the 2007 archives:
- - -
Ten- year-old Bobby was a handful; always imagining things, building things and generally keeping himself in trouble. His biggest dream was building a time machine to head into the future, and he used his father's cast-offs from the shed out back to concoct a small, imaginary capsule big enough for his 3-year-old brother Timothy to sit in. Bobby wound up the gears he put together and Timothy spun out of control on the homemade seat designed from the wooden seat Bobby took off from the outhouse.
The laughter filled the quiet Flint Hill air and the boys were in a joyous mood until their mother attempted to use the outhouse without the seat cover. And the Flint Hill air was then filled with screams of anger.
Bobby was put on house duty; scrubbing floors for his mother while Timothy was put down for a nap.
The time machine idea fell by the wayside.
Bobby? Look now. This is your home today. I just imagine you'd rather jump in your time machine and go back. Sometimes looking forward isn't so rewarding, after all.
- - -
Flint Hills, Kansas
Made these scrub cookies for my cousin who works with a great group of dedicated nurses.
I found the quote online and found it to be perfect.
Happy Nurses Week!
kitchen floor plan layouts
warmlyyours floor heating
cappuccino marble floor tiles
truck floor consoles
wet floor symbol
dance floor flooring